DO YOU NEED HELP?

+34 981 620 440
info@todotaladros.com
H: 08:00-15:30 (GMT+1)
Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20
Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20
Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20
Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20

Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20

€29.00

Financia tu compra

Reference : 2 610 050 572

EAN : 3165140997898

tick.png Orders before 10:00hrs -> shipped today (Working Days)

tick.png Free Shipping to European countries

tick.png Official Manufacturer's Warranty

Call me
X
Do you need a call?

If you have any doubts, write your phone number and we will call you as soon as possible. *Required fields

You might also like

Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20

  • - Advanced 12V charger design : designed to provide users with the necessary power in the blink of an eye
  • - Quick charge operation : allows you to charge a depleted 12 V 2.0 Ah lithium ion battery in just over an hour
  • - Regulated dual charging mode : designed to charge the battery quickly and safely; 80% first charges quickly, while the remaining 20% charges in long life mode
  • - Battery status indicator : indicates whether the charger is in fast charge or long life mode, the time when charging starts or ends or even if the device is pending charging due to high temperatures
  • - Flexible charging solution : compatible with all Bosch 12V lithium ion batteries
  • - Compact design : small and light charger designed for comfort and portability
Voltage
12V
GAL12V-20

Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20

- Battery type : Li-Ion

- Compatible battery voltage : 12 V

- Compatible battery capacity : 1,5 / 2,0 / 2,5 / 3,0 / 4,0 / 6,0 Ah

- Charge time : 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 130 / 185 min

- Charge current : 2 A

- Weight : 272 g

1
Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20

Charger BOSCH GAL12V-20

€29.00

Reviews

Click here to leave a review

SECURE PAYMENT

Make your purchase with credit card, bank transfer or PayPal

PRODUCT RETURN

Up to 30 days to return your order after purchase

IMMEDIATE DELIVERY

Receive your order within 2-4 business days

FREE SHIPPING

Free shipping on any order at no minimum cost in the United Kingdom (for other countries contact us)

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

This page uses both own and third-party Cookies to facilitate your web browsing.

If you continue to navigate, we understand that you accept them.

More information in Cookies policy.